Thursday, July 10, 2008

To Everyone Who Knows Me

How come they call it Good-Bye?
How come the Good Die?
See I just get high and think of the good times I had with my step pops
He was a good guy
How come the Good Die?
As I protect my mother cuz I'm her oldest son
and there are different worlds, but we in the coldest one
Which one did granny go to? and why do death come?
As my baby ask ''where do babies come from''?
I tell her where, I tell her why, I tell her I love her, till I tell her bye
And when ever I shall with ever die, I hope you celebrate it, I hope you never hate it
And they say heaven's gated, but I think I know the code, let's get your life right
By the end of the road
That's why I drive alone, down memory lane, so if I crash I hope ya'll remember A.
Good-Bye

2 comments:

melinda said...

that poem or what ever is very gd..it touched something in me not my soul becuz i dont have one but something..think of death as another stage in life it is the main reason we live...

angie_baybehh=] said...

that was deep... i loved the poem ,3