Monday, July 7, 2008

Habits of Minds

Efficacious people stick to the task until it is completed. That's how I am when it comes to being persistent. I don't give up easily no matter what it is. I am able to analyze the problem and attack the problem. I am able to recognize if the theory or idea has to be rejected and find another. I analyze everything from knowing where to begin, knowing what steps to perform, and knowing what information I need. I am comfortable in any situation bad or good.

An example of me being persistent is when it came for me to get a job. I had to get a job close to where I live, so I wanted to work by where I live. They tried to put me in many places away from me, but I kept trying to put myself somewhere else. I kept going to different places so that i can get a spot in the hood. So I did everything I had to do and got a job in the park working with kids that was right by my house. 

No comments: