Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Self Assesment

I had a good experience with my blog. I learned things I didn't know I could do, like by copying and pasting things with the apple button. I learned how to link things and post photos. There were blogs I didn't like doing but then again, there were some that I enjoyed and have fun doing(the story about Amanda). To be honest I deserve at least an 70-75. I did all my blogs except one. Which was the ''Alternative Energies.'' If I pass, it would be one less credit I would have to worry about. So please Ted don't screw me on this one. If I pass, I would have to come back in September for a 1.6. That's not bad. Now if TED fails me, I would have to come back for a 2.6 and I don't want to do that. So I had a good summer in your class and I did what I had to do. Give me that grade I deserve. Thanks

No comments: